- Cannabis Info
- Effects of cannabis
- Cannabis seeds genetics
- Cannabis facts you must Know
- What are regular seeds?
- Difference between marihuana vs cannabis vs weed seeds
- What are feminised seeds?
- What are autoflowering seeds?
- THC, Tetrahydrocannabinol
- What are high altitude seeds
- Cannabinoids list & definition
- Medical use of cannabis: what seeds work best?
- What is hashish or hash?
- What is Skunk cannabis?
- Cannabis plants: a practical guide for home growers
- Cannabis Cup Amsterdam
In this section you will find information on the cultivation of Cannabis. If you want to obtain seeds, there are different groups of seeds to choose from, regular, feminized, autoflowering, high altitude and medicinal seeds, all adapted to the different specific needs of the homegrower.
A manual on how to grow cannabis in different environments is given. For more information on cultivation it is wise to read the various books pubished by cultivation experts like: Ed Rosenthal, Jorge Cervantes and Greg Green.
The aim of Dutch Passion is to educate and entertain. The information offered through this website is presented just as information that should be available to the public. Dutch Passion does not advocate breaking the law. Dutch Passion does urge readers to support the secure passage of fair marihuana legislation.